EDS has successfully undertaken contracts for various Water Companies, bringing both leakage, losses and unaccounted for water figures from unacceptably high levels to acceptable quantities within economic leakage levels.
- Leak Detection
- Defining the position of Leakage
- Facilitation of repairs
- Step Testing / Water Audits
- Pressure Zero Testing
- Acoustic Logging
- Identification of Illegal Use
- Deployment of loggers and Interpretation of Logged data
- Implementation of Integrated Network Management Systems
- Meter Verification (Mechanical & Electromagnetic)
- Data Logging installation and interpretation
The EDS commitment to quality is paramount. The Company has well trained, highly skilled experienced operational teams, dedicated to ensuring that the Company can deliver a timely and quality service within the area of Leakage Control.
All EDS Leakage Engineers are registered with the Energy & Utility Skills Register (EUSR) and hold the National Water Hygiene Card along with NRSWA Signing, Lighting and Guarding certification (Unit 2). This coupled with ongoing extensive in-house training, external NVQ, WTI (City & Guilds) initiatives, CIWEM and ICE approved training schemes.