EDS recognise the importance of Customer Satisfaction and is a key consideration in our operational activities. When considering our approach to customer satisfaction the following 11 areas are taken into account and it is important that they are considered as a whole rather than individually
- Ease of Access
- Inter-departmental Teamwork
- Front line Service Behaviors
- Commitment to the Customer
Customer Satisfaction is a key element of our Quality Management System and all new employees undertake Quality Assurance induction training, this induction training is complemented by periodic refresher training to ensure employees continue to understand and adhere to the system and its aims.
All employees are encourage to consider the following items:
- Encourage Face-to-Face Dealings
- Respond to Messages Promptly & Keep Our Clients Informed
- Be Friendly and Approachable
- Attention to Detail
- Anticipate Our Client’s Needs & Go Out Of Our Way to Help Them Out
- Honour Our Promises
We employ an approach of “Seamless Team” working on the principle that we as the outsourced team is an extension of our client’s internal team and replicates the management processes and culture of the client company. Essentially, the client retains control of the processes, and EDS provides the resources, infrastructure, training and all support services.
- Seamless Team working provides Services tailored to each of our client’s requirements
- The client maintains overall functional process control of the outsource team.
- The client organization knows exactly how the outsourced team operates.
- Both parties get a clear benchmark of procedures, targets and service levels.
- Our dynamic process management guidelines provide continuous improvement of service levels.